Residents who see evidence of unsocial behaviour are asked to report this to the police.
Neighbourhood Watch: Police – Details as follows:
Your local Police Beat team are the Bournville One Team. The officers within that team who look after your area are as follows:
Sgt Colin Batchelor | PC Stephen Wakefield | PCSO Kellie Long | PCSO Spencer Poland
Your team can be contacted in the following ways:
1. Telephone 101 and ask for one of the team to make contact with you.
2.Go on Avon and Somerset police web page and go to your area and contact your local officer which will allow you to send an email
3. Email our team inbox: SomNorthNPTBournvill@avonandsomerset.police.uk
Please note, these contacts are not to be used to report crime/crime related incidents. These will still have to be done on 999 for emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies.
The following guidance has been issued by Weston-super-Mare Town Council:
Press release – Park opening information from Weston Town Council
We have been working hard to make our play areas as safe as possible and for them to fit into the government regulations to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Please be aware our play areas will not be sanitised. Therefore, we need your help to project all the families who use the play areas.
When visiting our play areas, you need to consider the following guidance and advice to make your visit as safe as possible for you and others. Whilst using play areas, please abide by all current COVID guidance issued by the government. It is recognised that adherence to social distancing between individuals and households can be particularly difficult in a playground setting. This will mean that other ways of minimising transmission risk should also be considered and those who choose to use this play equipment should remain aware of the residual risk.
It’s ESSENTIAL you –
- Check the current government guidelines on social distancing.
- Wash your hands. We cannot sanitise all our play areas so you must wash your hands before, after and during play. Use hand sanitiser or wipes when at the park.
- Consider others when playing. Take turns on equipment and keep your social distance.
- The guidance issued by the government also offers further advice on how you can help keep safe and limit the spread of the virus –
- If the park looks too busy to use in order to maintain social distance, please consider returning at a quieter time.
- Maintain the current social distance measures at all times.
- Consider cleaning where there are clear touchpoints such as swing rockers, before and after use.
- We encourage you to bring hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean children’s hands, as well as washing/sanitising hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds particularly at the beginning and end of play.
- Try and not touch your face. Cough or sneeze into a tissue.
- Please encourage children to not put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths.
- Parents, guardians or carers should dispose of all litter including any used protective wear such as face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins, taking it home where a bin is not provided or is full.
Communications and Marketing OfficerT: 01934 632 567
E: email@example.comWeston-super-Mare Town Council
Grove House, Grove Park
Weston-super-Mare BS23 2QJ